Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So Exactly What Are You Doing Right Now?

That seems to be the magic question for me now-a-days Graduating from one college and immediately moving to another college twelve hours later isn't exactly something that students do regularly; so I can understand why some of my friends and family members may be a bit perplexed. Hopefully, this post will shed a bit of light into those gray areas.

I am pretty sure that surviving my first year of law school will be no easy task Completing my first year of law school while balancing grades, a part-time job, and participation in a few organizations will prove to be even more difficult. That being said, when I was trying to decide what to do this summer, I knew that I didn't want to do something that would be strenuous or stressful in any respect. I am pleased to announce that my plan is working I've been fairly relaxed for the past week.

I have two jobs here on campus doing things that I love to do - meeting new people and communicating with constituents via the telephone. When I'm not at work, I'm able to continue to do things that I love - explore the neighboring cities, watch films on Netflix, and sleep Being able to take unexpected naps in the middle of the day is one of many blessing that this summer has offered me

In a way, I'm kind of hibernating right now. For the remainder of the summer I hope to conserve my energy and brain power as I recuperate from the past four years of intense essay writing, sleepless nights, and final exams. By orientation I should be refreshed, well-rested, and ready to take another step closer to the real world.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures!! Your new place, your school, the city, COME ON Lisa Brown! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Epiphany.
    I broke my camera at the end of my final semester at Oberlin and haven't been able to afford a new one. I should have one by the Fourth of July so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete