Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspiration Arises

Sometimes I observe the way that people handle situations, and I cannot help but wonder why they feel grouchy instead of grateful. Inspiration arises as a result, and I occasionally turn to Twitter, my favorite place to create string of quotes that no one will ever read, retweet, or care about. Well, tonight I'll share them in another way! I'll share them on my blog, and maybe, just maybe someone will be inspired! Here are a few of my favorites: 

  • Be grateful for the rain, both literally and figurative, for perseverance grows like a rose.
  • When you think that you should wait before taking a leap of faith remember, time won't wait. Don't wait until it's another missed opportunity. Don't wait until it's too late.
  • Happiness is not something that you find. It's created. It's like planting a seed & then reaping what you've sown! Plant kindness! 
  • If you don't like what you see in the mirror, you've got two choices. You can change what you see physically or you can change what you see mentally. One of these choices is simply and cost-effective. 
  • When you see life taking you down a direction that you don't want to go, turn around. You don't have to take that detour.

No comments:

Post a Comment