Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Short Poem I Wrote While Studying

Today has been a wonderful day, despite being quite uneventful! I woke up this morning around 8:00a.m. and have been reading ever since. I had no idea, however, that I'd be inspired to write a peculiar, little poem this evening. The inspiration may have come from a discussion that I had about Dr. Seuss in my Criminal Law course earlier this week. In any event, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you A Short Poem I Wrote While Studying!

The month of September begins with the letter 's'

And I must confess,
It's the time for me to keep studying.

The month of October begins with an 'o'
And well, who knows,
Maybe it warns me of when to begin outlining.

The month of November begins with an 'n'
And you see my friend,
It's intuition that tells me then to be nervous.

For the month of December begins with a 'd'
And a D, you see, is not passing or good.
No, that grade would do a disservice!

So, I'll sign out of my blog and continue to log the info I need to form case briefs!
And stand on the belief that I'll find some relief when I get rest and sleep come 10:30.
And I'll happily seek to plan for holiday weeks after I complete all of my tests,
But until then, I'll continue to read, continue to smile and do my best!



No comments:

Post a Comment